Jun 5, 2012

Abortion: are we ready yet?



Not only your federal tax dollars go to support abortion mills.  State, County and City dollars in many areas do, too (e.g., City of Austin, in Travis County).


If a politician lacks the moral clarity to understand that killing new, innocent life is wrong, do they have the moral clarity to represent you on any other issue? Really?


What to do about it?


Certainly, we ought to elect people with the moral clarity to courageously and unequivocally say, "hell no, your freedom does not permit you to kill an innocent life or to value one free, innocent life above another."


I can think of nothing more noble and obvious than the defence of the life of the innocent unborn.


I can think of no law more unjust and illegitimate, certainly unconstitutional, more worthy of solid and tangible resistance than one that permits the indiscriminate termination of innocent new life.


Are we ready to say, "I will not comply"?


Are we ready yet to say, "the unjust law be damned; my own freedom is undeserved if I have not done everything I can to protect the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of this innocent new life"?


It seems profound cowardice to say, "I will not stand up and protect the innocent, because I fear the consequences to my own life."


Where is the fault in the above? Tell me.